Top 10 Picks for Great Bridal/Bachelorette Getaways
With summer wedding season kicking into high gear, SpaFinder.com wants you to bring your bridesmaids and best friends together for one final fling before you tie the knot.
To help your celebrate your wedding, get ready for the big day, lose those last few stubborn pounds, or even simply get some R&R before the walk down the aisle, SpaFinder.com highlighted the 10 best spas for bridal/bachelorette getaways along with treatment recommendations.
SpaFinder.com’s 10 Picks for Great Bridal/Bachelorette Getaways Include:
- Cabo Azul Resort (San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico): Reserve the Crystal Champagne Terrace Suite, a private rooftop oasis with a crystal whirlpool tub, where you can enjoy treatments like the jade facials and hot stone massages.
- Eau Spa by Cornelia at The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach (Manalapan, Florida): With a whimsical design, you’ll feel like you’re walking on air before the big day. The spa offers bird-cage inspired chairs suspended above reflecting pools and a stop and scrub bar.
- Golden Door Spa (Escondido, California): If you and your girlfriends are looking to lose some extra weight before the big day, the Golden Door Spa provides all-inclusive customized fitness, nutrition, and beauty programs.
- Chateau Elan (Braselton, Georgia): This European style health spa offers massage, nail, and facial parties any day of the week; you can even get wine from their award-winning vineyard.
- Half Moon (Montego Bay, Jamaica): From one of the only resorts to have their own romance concierge on staff, the spa vows to give you and your loved ones a fabulous wedding experience.
- Lakeview at Fontana (Bryson City, North Carolina): Celebrate your last days of single life at this boutique style spa that specializes in fun packages like “Girl’s Night In” and “The Grown-Up Girl’s Slumber Party”.
- Qua Baths and Spa at Caesar’s Palace (Las Vegas, Nevada): Get your girls together for a high-energy weekend in Sin City where spa-ing and socializing is complemented by the communal bath pools, laconium sauna, and arctic ice room.
- The Residence & Spa of the One & Only Royal Mirage (Dubai, United Arab Emirates): This spa includes the Health and Beauty Institute, home to a traditional Oriental hammam, where, in the days of the Sultans, brides-to-be and their close friends would spend hours hanging out and receiving spa treatments.
- Reflections Spa at Grand Cascades (Hamburg, New Jersey): Located just 1 hour from NYC, this spa calms the pre-wedding jitters in their Bridal Suite, which boasts mani/pedi, makeup, and hairstyling stations. Grooms can take advantage of the Gentlemen’s Corner and relax with a facial, massage, haircut, shave, or manicure.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles (Los Angeles, California): Combining elegance and old-Hollywood glamour, this spa lets you feel like a celebrity with treatments like the glowing gold facial and red carpet ready package.