As summer ends and the fall season begins, are you adjusting your skincare accordingly? Beauty expert and founder of Ayla, Dara Kennedy, explains how to get glowing skin throughout the seaons in this Q&A!
Summer is here and the last thing you want is sun-damaged skin. So, to get a fantastic glow while protecting your skin from the sun’s intense rays, Marvelous Girl recommends these products:
- Murad Vitamin C Infusion Home Facial Kit ($70 for 4 treaments) – this antioxidant-rich thermal mask is to be used once a week and reverses the appearance of aging caused by environmental damage, reduces the appearance of fine lines and encourages cell turnover. You’ll love the warming sensation. It leaves your skin brighter and smoother than ever!
- Murad Active Radiance Serum ($89) – this environmental aging treatment features Resilient-C™ Complex,a unique combination of three forms of Vitamin C that gives your skin 50 times the collagen-building, skin-brightening and cell-protecting power of ordinary topical Vitamin C treatments. You can use this serum daily and leaves your skin looking so good you’ll feel confident leaving the house without makeup. Get a free sample by clicking here.
- Jason Natural Ester-C® Lotion ($15) – this facial cream promotes the natural creation of collagen to smooth away wrinkles and maintain a youthful complexion. You’ll love this lotion because it’s light, but extremely moisturizing without being greasy. You can use it day or night and leaves skin with a smooth, refined feeling.
- Mederma® Cream plus SPF 30 ($30) – The sun’s rays can make any existing scars look worse, but now you can reduce the appearance of scars and protect your skin from sun damage with this sunscreen by Mederma. Recently awarded with the American Academy of Dermatology Seal of Recognition, this is a must-have for the summer. Click here for a $2 coupon.
- EPIONE Signature Series Restoration Firm and Fade ($175) – For those with stubborn sun and age spots, you may have to spend a little more money. This great product was created by a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon and if it were any stronger you’d need a prescription. You’ll love this cream because it improves uneven skin tone, reduce wrinkles, and lightens or eliminates age spots, freckles and scars.